Monday, August 31, 2015

Quick post: McDonald's Cheesy Eggdesal

I'm on a roadtrip with friends, yay!

I'm so happy that I actually have something fun planned on a long weekend, for a change. 

This quick break gives me some time to catch up on my blogging, and I'd like to start with this one. :) 

I've been hearing a lot about this new Cheesy Eggdesal from McDonald's so I decided to try it out. 

C'mon, egg and cheese, what's not to love?!

Sooo this is what the thing actually looks like:



I was pleased to find out that they have new pandesal buns now. I honestly was not a fan of the old ones, which were a little tough and a bit too sweet. This new one is soft and chewy, almost like the bread they use for McMuffins, but with a little sweetness. 


The egg is fluffy and very savory and smothered in cheeeeeese. :p


Look at all that cheeeeeese! I licked the wrapper. I have no shame. I REGRET NOTHING. :|


My seatmate didn't seem to mind :p


For Php55.00, you get this with a drink. Insay that's a prettt fair deal. It's quite filling, but I'm craving for another one. 


Enjoy the rest of your long weekend, guys!

My roadtrip friends :) 

Be happy! 

<3 Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment