Saturday, September 19, 2015

Asia Pop Comicon

Hey guys! Just wanted to share some photos from my quick visit to Asia Pop Comicon :D 

I'm no toy/comics expert, but I love just being around and looking at the stuff. :D


They have lots of toy displays :) 

They have big displays. This is a shadow trooper (which I initially thought was Darth Vader Jr.)

They also have small displays. Here is a mini shadow trooper. 

And a mini Darth Vader. 

And mini Iron Men. 

This is the Diorama you can see at the end credits of the last Avenger movie. 

Other big displays. 

This freaky Species Alien thing. 

My friend Iron Man. 

My other friend Ultron. :) 

:)

Zoinggg zoingg. That thing I'm holding is a free poster I got at the Disney star Wars Memory booth. You can get one after they shoot you answering a few questions about Star Wars. :) 

:D

You can get inside that Iron Man thing and take a picture for Php200. Or do it for free when you buy a shirt from that booth. I think a shirt costs around Php350. 

This is an awesome Mini Cooper on which the expert doodlers from the doodle experts of Doodle Arts Enthusiasts. :D

No. I would not make a good car model. :|

Izzoawezome :D

You can also meet lots of artists and cosplayers atbthe event. 

Asia Pop Comicon continues until Sunday. It's being held at the World Trade Center. 

You can learn more about it at http://asiapopcomicon.com 
http://facebook.com/apccmanila

Be happy!

<3 Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment