Sunday, June 22, 2014

Nescafe Smoovlatte

Yesterday I went to the office to get ahead on some work. Before going up to my office, I passed by 7 Eleven to buy some munchies. 

One of the things I wanted to buy was coffee, because basically, I run on coffee ;)) I was about to buy my usual cheap-o vanilla latte from the store, but this thing caught my eye:


Nescafe Smoovlatte. According to it's poster, it's supposed to be "smooth as silk". The bottle was smaller than the other chilled coffees, but I was curious, so I bought it. 



It's kinda pricey. A tiny bottle for Php43.00. I had high expectations. 


The tiny bottle made a lot more sense to me when I read its nutrition label. This one is probably marketed to the calorie-counting dieters (I used to be one of 'em). One bottle will give you 110 calories only. :) 


I decided to put it in a glass just so you could see how the coffee looks like. As you can see, it looks normal :)) honestly I Kinda expected it to have a more premium consistency. 

Aaand so I drank it, and guess what? It was nothing special. It tasted like every other bottled cold coffee out there. I didn't taste the smoothness it claimed it had. :| 

To be fair, the coffee flavor in it was quite strong. It did have a bitter aftertaste, that some people like. However, it also had a chemical taste in it. 

For Php43.00, this one wasn't worth it for me. 


Be happy! <3

Missy

No comments:

Post a Comment