Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Burger King Chicken Fries

Burger King Chicken fries got me curious a few weeks back when I saw these cute cartoon chicken ads behind buses. I kept wondering what those chicken fries were. Are they chicken-flavoured fries? Chicken in the shape of fries?


It was only last weekend that I was finally able to find out, after I saw a Burger King on my way back from a quick Antipolo trip.

Php149.00 gets you 9 pieces with fries/onion rings and a drink, but it's also available in just 6 pieces. I got it with onion rings, and paid extra to upsize it and my drink.


So chicken fries turned out to be fries-shaped chicken. The fries come in this cute box. The fries served to me however were too oily, although this could have been easily avoided if they just drained the fries first.


9 pieces sounded like a lot, but the fries were not that filling. The meat in it was not packed. However, they were tasty and flavourful, thanks to all the spices packed in the crunchy breading that covered the fries.


I did enjoy eating them, even if I was bitin with the serving. Also, I think they go better with (potato) fries rather than onion rings.

After my BK visit, I googled the product and found this:


Yep, that's pretty much it, although my server forgot to give me my sauce. :(

The fries are good, but for Php149++, I expect my tummy to get full. Will probably try them again though, just so I can eat them with the sauce.


Be happy!


<3 Missy


No comments:

Post a Comment