Thursday, May 21, 2015

Shameless Plug: My SoundCloud

I think I've mentioned before that I love to sing. For as long as I could remember, I've enjoyed just humming a tune, or even belting out a song, sometimes at random, which is weird, I know. Hehe.

I love to sing-a, about the moon-a and uh June-a and the spring-a...

It's just my ultimate stress-reliever. I've joined singing groups, I love doing videoke, my mom even let me take voice lessons at some point. 

However, I find it weird when I hear myself. I think everyone does, especially considering we sound a bit different in our heads than from outside.

Nevertheless, in the interest of trying to get better at singing, I've started to record myself. I've also signed up for SoundCloud. Posting covers of songs gives me that extra motivation to improve.

I'm pretty new to it but I am very excited about it. :D



Be happy!

<3 Missy


1 comment:

  1. Nice!!! How about a cover of "Till They Take My Heart Away"?

    ReplyDelete